CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My First Night

BAM!BAM! WHAM!

Woohoo!!

Alright now, get your minds off the dirty track! That was me slamming a dozen or more cockroaches into the walls of my new house.

Iv shifted several houses till date but this must be one of the most memorable of the first nights in the new houses iv had. I can distinctly remember only 2 others- one where my brother and I (around 13 yrs)got the big comfortable leather sofas to rest the night and we ended up sleeping as though we are sharing the railway berth and the other was the first time I had a room all to myself (not to worry, as usual it was taken away from me asap) clean,neat,soft with a balcony and a barbie lollipop(C'mon! I was nine then)

After 6 long years iv finally had another memorable first night spent past midnight slamming cockroaches into the wall working out the (lack of) frustration built over the day spent with kids who made it a point to make quite a mess of me ;) Past midnight, the night was spent staring at the fan in the dark wondering what funny noises meant and whether there was any chance of the fan falling on my already injured leg and ofcourse, keeping alert in case of any more cockroaches who planned to share the bed with me :D

I must add though, with a little imagination even hitting cockroaches is fun :D

1 comments:

Gundu said...

I can't wait to check it out! And finally! You have your own room!