CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, April 17, 2009

A little something..

A lil flowery piece which struck me during the day...nothing serious or anything..just :D



I lean back in my chair near the window; eyes closed listening to the fury of the rains. She like a mum to mother Earth pelts hard and fast with a vengeance, an indecorous bitter vengeance for bearing the trysts of the torts and injust silently. She lashes out her rage with no mercy, not even when she hears the skies roar in grief felt for Earth. Not for a sixtieth of a second does she rest, atleast not before she glances upon the Earth a couple of times with her sparkling eyes. For then she begins to wail, wail at her own misdeed and lets out a soul-piercing howl through the tiny crack in my window when the vicarious nature of her act fully descends upon her.



ENOUGH. I can tolerate no more. I stand pressed against the window letting the one warm tear run down my cheek hoping and praying for a remedy. I turn slowly to face the world outside questioning the silence to see her brother embracing her and sending his troubled exhausted sister in his cushioned chariot as he proceeds to smile wistfully clearing up the chaos caused by his sister’s wrath with warmth giving the Earth a second chance.



A second chance with hope



A second chance not to be missed.



Please.

0 comments: