CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm sorry

This is one poem Im pretty proud of. I love it more so because a lot of ppl thought i was in a relationship which broke up and that this poem is a result of the "heartache". That could only be as far from the truth as possible :) The truth is its something which struck me one night when I was struggling to sleep and the minute I penned it I could drift back into peaceful sleep :)The magic of Muse :) (for those who don't know, Muse is the greek goddess for poetry,literature and arts)

I’M SORRY

How I feel,
What I know,
Makes no sense,
When I’m with you

I don’t understand,
Nor do I try.
I waited for you
Believing you to be true

Before you came,
Life was complete.
Now, you are gone,
And life’s more than complete,
It’s over.

I fear to do what is right,
I fear to fall in love,
But I know I’d have to.
I’M SORRY

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Even i dont believe that this poem is not a result of your 'heartache'